NOTES FROM THE FIELD, INSTRUCTS:
- Medium frame, muscular and athletic body. Chiseled upper-half. Big league look.
- Much more productive against RHP, carries strong platoon split and struggles against LH spin. Improving ability to work counts.
- Good pop in the bat for his size, drives the ball because of strong/fast hands. 12-15 HR upside with doubles power.
- Above-avg runner, impacts the game with his wheels and will be a capable SB threat.
- Athleticism doesn’t fully translate to outfield defense. Struggles to take routes and fits better on a corner.
- Avg arm plays at either OF corner. No help/no hurt type.
SUMMARY: Ceiling of lesser everyday corner OF if he can handle lefties enough for regular ABs. Floor of athletic bench bat with sneaky pop who can slot in all around the outfield in a pinch. Definite big leaguer in some capacity, probably a role player on a contending team.