NOTES FROM THE FIELD, INSTRUCTS:
- Tall and athletic, lean strength throughout. Broad across shoulders, tapered features, projectable frame that will add mass.
- Stretch only, all arms and legs, lots of moving parts with limited balance in finish. Full arm-circle, clean H3/4 slot.
- FB 92-95; Lively ball with late hop, hinting more velocity is on the way. Thrower with limited present command.
- SL 79-83; Raw secondary pitch that flashes sharp depth but isn’t consistent. Slows arm at times, creating looser spin.
- Bottom-scale control and pitchability, extremely raw with youthful mound presence.
SUMMARY: Good looking frame with arm-strength and glimpses of tight slider spin. All raw tools at this point, deep-projection type that needs refinement across the board to be a prospect. Doesn’t look ready for full-season ball. Low follow.