NOTES FROM THE FIELD, INSTRUCTS:
- Tall and rail thin with long levers, young look overall. Massive physical projection remaining.
- Low-maintenance full-windup, clean overall arm action from 3/4 slot. Needs to get stronger to stabilize mechanical operation.
- FB 83-89; Works free and easy but lacks velocity right now. Tall frame generates natural downhill plane. Occasional armside run.
- SL 76-78; Inconsistent feel with 11-5 shape, gets sweepy but will flash ability to spin it with late movement and ability to get chases.
- CB 71-74; Behind SL, solid 12-6 shape, lacks sharpness and depth at present, chance to be 4th pitch with added firmness to the pitch.
- Repeatable delivery will allow strikethrowing with FB, less so with his breaking balls. Frame and clean mechanics allow projection.
SUMMARY: Body and present stuff are a long way off but player oozes physical projection with a clean delivery and arm action. Once he grows into his body, his stuff projects to tick up and his ability to repeat will improve. Deep-projection type with extreme risk.